The need of an organization to give more attention on HR issues is getting inevitable. Considering its duties to shape qualified HR with vital skills and knowledge, HR nevertheless should be regarded as an asset that is able to contribute more into business operations. HR Conference is a proportional combination of practical case studies and interactive discussion that provides participants with opportunities to obtain fresh insight and perspective from acknowledged leaders and experts on human resources development in Indonesia.
- Discover new technology that able to expose HRD to reach business goals.
- Learn and discuss strategies to strengthen the skills and capability of HR organization.
- Build character to enhance personal performance through motivational method that able to create regeneration of leadership in organization
- Fauzi Bowo (DKI Jakarta Governor)
- Samuel Sung (Chairman of JobsDB.com)
- Chandra Ming (General Manager of JobsDB.com Indonesia)
- James Gwee (Director of Academia)
- Joris De Fretes (Director Corporate Services of Excelcomindo Pratama)
- Steven Seek (Managing Director of JobsDB.com Singapore)
- Jansen H. Sinamo (Indonesia "Guru Etos")
- Lucia Nany Lusida (Human Resources Director of HM. Sampoerna, Tbk)
- Alexander Sriewijono (Director of Daily Meaning)
- Freddy W. Liong, MBA (Director of Freddway International Learning)
- Latif Harnoko (Corporate Services Division Head of Trans TV)
- Lucy Sycilia (VP Corporate HR of Elnusa, Tbk)
- Jakoep Ezra (Character Specialist of Power Character)
Event Date: 18 - 19 March 2009, 09:00 - 18:00 WIB
Venue: Blitz Megaplex, Grand Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
If you like the articles from this blog subscribe to RSS Feed or via email